How to burn 500 Calories in 45 minutes
Maybe it sounds impossible, or too good to be true, but this workout exists. It was made by Jeanette Jenkins, a Hollywood trainer. This workout will challenge you at every level, and because it has short resting periods, your metabolism is working as fast as possible. If you want to burn calories, do this workout three times a week, if you want to improve your stamina, do in four times a week.
1. Double Snap Kick is designed for hips, butt, abs and thighs. Do from 10 up to 15 double kicks. Then, switch sides and repeat.
2. Knee to Nose is designed for shoulders, legs, hips, abs, back, butt and chest. Do 10 repetitions and then switch sides.
3. Triceps Star Plank targets: abs, hips, thighs, chest, triceps and shoulders. Do 10 repetitions and then switch sides.
4. Reverse Lunge with Punch and Front Kick targets: triceps, legs, biceps, butt, abs and shoulders. Do 10-25 repetitions and then switch sides.
5. Ballerina Squat hit: abs, shoulders, triceps, calves, thighs and butt. Do 15-25 repetitions.
6. Back Row with Tap targets: abs, back, shoulders, butt, hamstrings, quads and hips. Do 15-25 repetitions, alternating legs.
7. V-Sit Kick Combo targets your: core, back, thighs, butt, hips and shoulders. Do 12 repetitions, alternating sides.
8. Arabesque to Balancing Stick is designed for: legs, butt, arms, abs and shoulders. Do 25 repetitions.
You should know that recommended daily intake should be from 1000 up to 1300 calories. If you burn 500 calories in just 45 minutes, you can lose weight or eat more, if you are satisfied with your weight.